How is Dr. Zarbalian's approach different?
As a physician board-certified in internal medicine and rheumatology, with additional expertise in acupuncture and herbal medicine, Dr. Yousef Zarbalian is uniquely qualified to provide comprehensive medical care for a wide variety of medical conditions.
There are many medical conditions for which modern rheumatology has limited treatment options. The ability to look through a different lens (traditional medicine which includes acupuncture, nutritional modification, and herbal medicine) at each person's unique condition opens up options which would not even be considered in a standard western medical clinic. We can provide the best of both approaches (western pharmacology as well as holistic modalities) to our patients.
What is Direct Physician Care ?
The direct physician care (DPC) model takes the middle man (insurance) out of the equation. This means longer visits with your board-certified physician, who has more time to dedicate to your health condition. This means having a doctor who is empathetic, who can dedicate an hour to you (and every patient like you), and utilize evidence-based medicine that isn't limited to pharmaceuticals.
Do I have to be a member to be seen by Dr. Zarbalian?
Answer: No, you can pay for each visit if you prefer or consider a package as detailed below.
Pay-as-you go or a la carte rates:
- Initial Rheumatology and Internal Medicine consultation: $300
- Follow-up Rheumatology and Internal Medicine consultation: $200
- Acupuncture, Cupping/Hijama, and/or Gua sha : $175 for a one-hour session which may use multiple modalities in one session (after the initial consultation)
Silver Acupuncture/Cupping package :
Initial medical consultation plus 5 acupuncture or cupping visits:
$300 (initial evaluation and acupuncture session by Dr. Zarbalian) + 135 x 5 = $975 ( $ 200 savings off a la carte 'regular' pricing)
Gold Rheumatology + Acupuncture/Cupping package :
- Initial consultation, 3 Internal medicine / Rheumatology follow-up visits, plus 5 acupuncture or cupping sessions
$300 + 500 (3 medical follow-ups) + 125 x 5 = $1425 ($350 savings off regular pricing)
East-West Rheumatology Platinum Membership :
How much does membership cost?
$600 every 3 months, minimum membership term is 6 months
Discount available if paid by check
$90 discounted rate for each acupuncture or cupping session
What does membership look like?
360 degree medical intake
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. Zarbalian about your health priorities, previous health history, and previous diagnostic testing
- Nutritional assessment and lifestyle factor analysis
- Additional lab testing for autoimmune disease or other contributing factors as decided upon at initial visit
- Herbal or pharmaceutical intervention if indicated
Teamwork to achieve your health goals
- Telemedicine visits and in-person visits with Dr. Zarbalian are included
- Excellent access to Dr. Zarbalian via portal
- After 4 months of membership, you may choose to have Dr. Zarbalian as your primary care physician (requires ongoing membership)
Access to additional holistic services at a discount for members :
- Acupuncture, cupping, gua sha: 20% discount compared with non-member rate
- Herbal consultation and discounts on high-quality medicinal herbs (when indicated for specific medical conditions)
Schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Zarbalian today and get a comprehensive evaluation of your condition
Direct Physician Care
Are you looking for the following in your doctor:
Comprehensive medical care
Better access by phone and email
Quality in your treatments, rather than quantity
Join our patient family today by scheduling an appointment or call to discuss further